Advance Medical Solutions
Our clinical tutors all come from Military and, or Emergency medical field, we don't just teach from books and power point presentations we teach from real life. We can make reasonable adjustment for different needs, if there are written tests we can provide a reader for any candidate that would need one.
We can provide payment plans to make some of our Pre-Hospital care courses more affordable.
- Advance Medical Solutions (UK) Ltd was set up in 2012 and our training side began in 2017. our Clinical Tutors all come from medical backgrounds and have many years experience in the Pre Hospital setting which allows them to deliver a much more informative courses.
- Our tutors are a minimum Level 3 Education and Teaching, our trainers are a mix of First Responders, Ambulance Technicians and Paramedics.
- we have a combined experience of over 60years in the Pre Hospital setting some with Military as well as the NHS and Private Sectors
- Emergency First Aid at Work,
- First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Oxygen
- First response Emergency Care Level 3
- First Response Emergency Care Level 4
- Medical Gases
- Our course start at an entry level of 16 Years of age for First Aid course and 17 for our Pre-Hospital care Courses.
- £65-£180 For First Aid courses
- £250-£400 for Pre Hospital care Courses
- Payment plans available on request
- All tutors are Enhanced DBS checked and have photo ID
Stirling Way, Bretton,
First Floor, Stirling House
First left after the speed bump then left in through the gates.