Free Online Level 1 in Personal Social Development
This qualification helps individuals to operate independently and effectively in life, learning and work, and can assist in progressing into either further training or education. This qualification helps participants to recognise a range of personal and social skills and encourages and supports them to develop these skills. Developing personal and social skills will complement learning in other areas, such as vocational learning or functional skills. The qualification aims to develop and formally recognise personal and social skills, build on individual achievements, and make them appropriate and meaningful for the participants.
This qualification has a wide range of units. You have the opportunity to develop your understanding and knowledge in the following areas
The choice of units covers:
- ¢ reflecting on your own personal development
- ¢ developing your problem solving skills
- ¢ learning about environmental issues
- ¢ planning to live a healthy lifestyle
- ¢ knowing your rights and responsibilities
- ¢ identifying which skills and qualities you need for work
- ¢ how to identify and work towards set goals.
- When you have completed the course you will be rewarded,
- with a Level 1 Personal social development Qualification Awarded by NCFE.
- All completer will be rewarded with a Â£20 Amazon Voucher.
- Cv Workshop with personal recruitment consultant.
- In receipt of benefits
- Live in London
- This course is online
- Online means just that. All of the interaction we have together will be over the internet, or on the phone. In the same way as you would in a classroom setting, you will have group sessions together with other learners; led by the tutor, virtual breakout sessions to allow you to work in groups, or independently, 121 sessions with your tutor online or on the phone, and a file sharing system so that we can assess your work and you can receive feedback. We may ask you to email some documents if file sharing is not possible.
- What is involved in the course?
- As with any learning you will get out what you put in! We expect the course to last 13 days, but it may take a little more or less time depending on your ability and how you take part. We will support you with the teaching and guidance you need, and we expect you to complete the work, take part in the sessions, and to keep us informed if anything changes for you.
- The time commitment from you is around three hours a day, for the duration of the course which is 13 days, Monday to Friday.
- ¢ An online group session with other learners learning about the subjects in the course. This should be from 60 to 90 minutes long and will provide you with the learning and support you need to complete a worksheet or learning activity.
- ¢ Independent learning â€“ where you work on activities or worksheets. This may be offline, or it may be in a group session online. This should be around 60 minutes and is best done straight after the learning session. We may ask you to stay in Zoom to do this, so we can help if you need it.
- ¢ Submitting your completed work, either through file sharing or email, so that the tutor can assess it and give you feedback.
235 High Holborn London
London (City of London)
Email: Send e-mail